Here I thought I was gonna go my whole DA career without catching one of these! Tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you, and make up 10 questions for the 10 people you tag.
3. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
5. No tag-backs.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. You MUST make a journal entry!
#1. Fictional tech you most wish existed (but probably won't anytime soon)?
Food synthesis, like on Star Trek TNG
#2. Favorite type of tree? (Optional but recommended: Second and third?)
Weeping willow, redwood, any kinda bonsai
#3. Favorite type of animal? (Optional but recommended: Second and third?)
Penguins, other birds, penguins
#4. Five nicknames James "Sawyer" Ford would probably give you?
#5. Attic theory or Watson on Jeopardy? (Do you ignore trivialities to save brain space, or learn as much as you can? Or some kind of mix of both? Explain.)
I tend to conserve as much brain space as possible for the things that really matter, like how to sign "weird bacon" in ASL
#6. Picasso... Gimmicky or brilliant?
He sure musta been brilliant to trade in the style he could do when he was a teenager for what he did later in life
#7. Technology that you most wished had stayed just fictional?
#8. Oh why not... Technology that's actually plausible from fiction you most want to become reality?
#9. Snow or crocodiles?
#10. Claymation or cartoon?
Oh jeez, cartoon just for the extra freedom it gives you, but mad respect for anything stop-motion
1. Poe or Lovecraft?
2. Is the reasoning behind the conclusion that we all live in a simulated reality logical?
3. What do you eat for your last meal?
4. You can press a button that will make you extremely intelligent and charismatic, but every other sentence you say has to end in "I spit the truth." Do you do it?
5. Would you accept dictatorship of the world?
6. Why do humans create art?
7. The solution is "Three years in close communication with a troop of chimpanzees." What's the question?
8. If your mind was a board game, which would it be?
9. Find X.
10. What would you NOT do for a Klondike bar?
You're all tagged you chumps, answer in the comments if you're weeeeeeeeeeak.